Friday, October 23, 2009

Links are fixed!

Aloha kakou,
Kala mai (sorry) - I just discovered that when I published yesterday's newsletter, the blog program inserted extraneous code that prevented any of the links from working. I removed the code, so all links in that newsletter should be functioning now... (Those who subscribe via email will need to go directly to the blog site at http://hawaiianevents.blogspot.com/ in order to access functioning links.)

In spot checking other (past) editions of the newsletter, it appears that the blog program inserted the same extraneous code in some of them as well. I apologize for any inconvenience that's caused - I'll see if I can find out what the problem is. In the mean time, if you have problems with a link in any of these newsletters, please let me know!

A hui hou, and Happy Aloha Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment